Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
ISOPARB was founded in the city of Patna to generate the message of peace and happiness in this land for the mother, child and the whole family i.e. Perinatology Society, irrespective of rich and poor people
The credit goes to the founder members Late Dr. G. Achari, Dr. Tarun Banerjee, Dr. Kamala Achari. Dr. Kamala Dhall, Dr. G.I. Dhall, Dr. Ajit C. Mehta, Dr. S. Dasgupta, Dr. B .Palaniappan, Dr. K.M.Gun, Dr. N.N. Roy Chowdhary, Dr. Jagdishwari Mishra, Dr. Nirmala Saxena, Dr. Gita Ganguly Mukherjee to nurture this society from birth to adulthood by their dedicated, devoted and perpetual efforts.
With a handful of members, the society started functioning under the banner of ISOPARB and able guidance of Dr. Mrs. Kamala Achari who is its founder president.
- ELECTION RESULTS – ISOPARB
- ELECTION DETAILED REPORTING – ISOPARB
- Committee for Contraception and Reproductive Health : Launch Session. Event Date & Time:- Mar 14, 2023 05:00 PM India View details
- Notice – Executive Committee Meeting of ISOPARB 2022
- Scientific Program National Conference ISOPARB 2022
- ISOPARB YUVA QUIZ – ZONAL (VIRTUAL)