Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
ISOPARB was founded in the city of Patna to generate the message of peace and happiness in this land for the mother, child and the whole family i.e. Perinatology Society, irrespective of rich and poor people
The credit goes to the founder members Late Dr. G. Achari, Dr. Tarun Banerjee, Dr. Kamala Achari. Dr. Kamala Dhall, Dr. G.I. Dhall, Dr. Ajit C. Mehta, Dr. S. Dasgupta, Dr. B .Palaniappan, Dr. K.M.Gun, Dr. N.N. Roy Chowdhary, Dr. Jagdishwari Mishra, Dr. Nirmala Saxena, Dr. Gita Ganguly Mukherjee to nurture this society from birth to adulthood by their dedicated, devoted and perpetual efforts.
With a handful of members, the society started functioning under the banner of ISOPARB and able guidance of Dr. Mrs. Kamala Achari who is its founder president.
- 35th National ISOPARB Conference organised by HYDERABAD chapter
- ISOPARB 2019 Brochure
- Tuberculosis in pregnancy: The challenges for South Asian countries
- Glimpses of CME Organised by ISOPARB Patna Chapter on 10th March
- ISOPARB Patna Chapter had organised a Webinar on Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- TOT on MIYCN organised by Lucknow chapter isoparb with alive and Thrive
- Thursday 31st January 2019 Venue Hotel Balaji Sarovar, Solapur
- Isoparb Yuva Quiz North Zone
Regarding Payment of International Membership contribution of the Federation of Asia Oceania Perinatal Societies (FAOPS0, Tokyo, japan.