Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
ISOPARB was founded in the city of Patna to generate the message of peace and happiness in this land for the mother, child and the whole family i.e. Perinatology Society, irrespective of rich and poor people
The credit goes to the founder members Late Dr. G. Achari, Dr. Tarun Banerjee, Dr. Kamala Achari. Dr. Kamala Dhall, Dr. G.I. Dhall, Dr. Ajit C. Mehta, Dr. S. Dasgupta, Dr. B .Palaniappan, Dr. K.M.Gun, Dr. N.N. Roy Chowdhary, Dr. Jagdishwari Mishra, Dr. Nirmala Saxena, Dr. Gita Ganguly Mukherjee to nurture this society from birth to adulthood by their dedicated, devoted and perpetual efforts.
With a handful of members, the society started functioning under the banner of ISOPARB and able guidance of Dr. Mrs. Kamala Achari who is its founder president.
- workshop at Burla under the leadership of Dr.Milind shah today at hotel Harjit residency Sambalpur.
- Press Conference at Sambalpur, Orissa for Pulse Oximeter Project.
- Patna Chapter ISOPARB with POGS and Rotary Organized Health Camp
- Quarterly CME of ISOPARB Burla/Sambalpur held on 17th April 2018
- Good initiative taken by Dr Sitamarhi to conduct Mega health camp every month involving IMA, FOGSI, ISOPARB, IAP, Dental associations.today health camp at Dumri Kala majorgang, Sitamarhi.
- Mid Term Conference at Guwahti 29th & 30th September, 2018
- 2018 ISOPARB, Hyderabad Programme Forthcoming!
- Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology Mid Term Conference at Guwahati 29th & 30th September
- Inaugural Ceremony “Pulse Oximeter Project” on Sunday 27th May, 2018 at 11 am Hotel Centre Point Ramdaspeth Nagapur
- Institute of “GURUKUL CLASSES” on 30th June and 1st July 2018 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
IMA Building, Dr. A.K.N. Sinha Path,
South East Gandhi Maidan, Patna 8000 004
Mobile :- 09822096280, 9334105945
Phone :- 0612-2686690