Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology
ISOPARB was founded in the city of Patna to generate the message of peace and happiness in this land for the mother, child and the whole family i.e. Perinatology Society, irrespective of rich and poor people
The credit goes to the founder members Late Dr. G. Achari, Dr. Tarun Banerjee, Dr. Kamala Achari. Dr. Kamala Dhall, Dr. G.I. Dhall, Dr. Ajit C. Mehta, Dr. S. Dasgupta, Dr. B .Palaniappan, Dr. K.M.Gun, Dr. N.N. Roy Chowdhary, Dr. Jagdishwari Mishra, Dr. Nirmala Saxena, Dr. Gita Ganguly Mukherjee to nurture this society from birth to adulthood by their dedicated, devoted and perpetual efforts.
With a handful of members, the society started functioning under the banner of ISOPARB and able guidance of Dr. Mrs. Kamala Achari who is its founder president.
- workshop at Burla under the leadership of Dr.Milind shah today at hotel Harjit residency Sambalpur.
- Press Conference at Sambalpur, Orissa for Pulse Oximeter Project.
- Patna Chapter ISOPARB with POGS and Rotary Organized Health Camp
- Quarterly CME of ISOPARB Burla/Sambalpur held on 17th April 2018
- 2nd was a date with Red FM and UNICEF at kurji Holy Family Hospital Patna on breast feeding
- Dr.Abha Rani Sinha participated in Critical Obstetric Drill
- Dr.Suchitra Pandit National President ISOPARB Organising Chairperson of Gestosis Conference
- Members of ISOPARB participated in FOGSI GESTOSIS Conference at Nagpur held
- Lifebox pulse oximeter project for safe surgery and safe anaesthesia conducted at Sambalpur
- Dr. Mina Samant: CME organised by the ISOPARB, patna chapter in hotel lemon tree on 29th July . Dr Rohit Gutgutia from Kolkata spoke on recurrent pregnancy loss,
- Read More…..
IMA Building, Dr. A.K.N. Sinha Path,
South East Gandhi Maidan, Patna 8000 004
Mobile :- 09822096280, 9334105945
Phone :- 0612-2686690